PDA

View Full Version : Hiv test at pasteur

lilywater
17-02-2017, 19:08
Hello

First of all i dont speak vietnamese thats why i ask this in english. I hope someone can help me out. A friend of mine just got tested at Pasteur Institude HCMC.
The result is negative. The procedure that is used is called SHLS/QTXN/01(HIV). Does any of you know what is this procedure. Is it an ELISA or COMBO test?

Thanks for your help

Charles
17-02-2017, 19:23
Hello

First of all i dont speak vietnamese thats why i ask this in english. I hope someone can help me out. A friend of mine just got tested at Pasteur Institude HCMC.
The result is negative. The procedure that is used is called SHLS/QTXN/01(HIV). Does any of you know what is this procedure. Is it an ELISA or COMBO test?

Thanks for your help

Bạn lưu ý phải viết chữ Việt có dấu đầy đủ, đó là quy định chung. Bài viết không dấu, không hợp lệ sẽ bị xoá khỏi diễn đàn.

Chủ đề: Làm sao viết được chữ Việt có dấu trên diendanhiv.vn (http://diendanhiv.vn/threads/4-Lam-sao-viet-duoc-chu-Viet-co-dau-tren-diendanhiv-vn)

Dalat
18-02-2017, 10:37
Hello

Thanks for your help
The regulation of forum is the vietnamese language, but i strongly believe that you are foreigner, so you don't know how to speak in VNese.
On behalf of consultants in this forum, I kindly answer your question that the HIV Test at Pasteur Institute is 3 methods, including 2 combo test and 1 quick test (They implement 3 tests at the same time. Firstly, they conduct the combo test, if the result is negative, they will conclude that the result is negative. If the result is positive, they will do another 2 tests). It means that your friend had the combo test and without reaction. The result is negative (CONGRATS BRO).
The value of test is 22 days after exposure. If your friend had a test after 22 day expoure, you can trust in this result that your friend is safe of HIV and can be peace of his/her mind.
In accordance with the regulation of Vietnam Ministry of Health, you need to check again after 3 month exposure. I definitely (100%) believe that the result is still negative if your friend had a 22 day test after exposure at Pasture.
SHLS/QTXN 01 (HIV) is the name of laboratory at PASTURE Institute
Hope it can help you.

Dear Ban quản trị, em nghĩ nếu đây là người nước ngoài và k bít tiếng việt thì mình cũng cần giúp họ tư vấn. Em đã giải thích kết quả Tiếng Anh như trên.

lilywater
19-02-2017, 19:29
The regulation of forum is the vietnamese language, but i strongly believe that you are foreigner, so you don't know how to speak in VNese.
On behalf of consultants in this forum, I kindly answer your question that the HIV Test at Pasteur Institute is 3 methods, including 2 combo test and 1 quick test (They implement 3 tests at the same time. Firstly, they conduct the combo test, if the result is negative, they will conclude that the result is negative. If the result is positive, they will do another 2 tests). It means that your friend had the combo test and without reaction. The result is negative (CONGRATS BRO).
The value of test is 22 days after exposure. If your friend had a test after 22 day expoure, you can trust in this result that your friend is safe of HIV and can be peace of his/her mind.
In accordance with the regulation of Vietnam Ministry of Health, you need to check again after 3 month exposure. I definitely (100%) believe that the result is still negative if your friend had a 22 day test after exposure at Pasture.
SHLS/QTXN 01 (HIV) is the name of laboratory at PASTURE Institute
Hope it can help you.

Dear Ban quản trị, em nghĩ nếu đây là người nước ngoài và k bít tiếng việt thì mình cũng cần giúp họ tư vấn. Em đã giải thích kết quả Tiếng Anh như trên.

Thanks for your reply. I am a foreigner thats why i asked in English. The information that you shared helped me a lot. I wish you a wonderful day.

Dalat
19-02-2017, 20:29
Thanks for your reply. I am a foreigner thats why i asked in English. The information that you shared helped me a lot. I wish you a wonderful day.
Thanks Bro for your wish. Can you detail about the risk of your friend and how many days after HIV exposure did he/she test?