PDA

View Full Version : Should I have PEP

Alexinos
10-07-2023, 07:59
I will elaborate on my concerns. On July 8 at 2pm, I had a massage with a man, this is a normal massage. At the end of the session, he and I sucked each other but I ejaculated and he didn't, we didn't have anal sex. When I came out, he used his mouth and hands. I'm concerned that when we're breastfeeding, we don't use condoms.

Then around 4 p.m., I had sex with a woman, having oral and vaginal sex using a full condom at all.

I ask questions and answer them myself.

Have both men and women previously had sex with more than one person? Yes, maybe a lot.

Has the guy used Prep before?
I'm not sure.

My gums brush or bleed, when I suckle his cock will I get HIV?

About the girl, I'm not sure if the condom is damaged or not during sex? From my guesses, I think I should take PEP

Nguyen Ha
10-07-2023, 10:07
I will elaborate on my concerns. On July 8 at 2pm, I had a massage with a man, this is a normal massage. At the end of the session, he and I sucked each other but I ejaculated and he didn't, we didn't have anal sex. When I came out, he used his mouth and hands. I'm concerned that when we're breastfeeding, we don't use condoms.

Then around 4 p.m., I had sex with a woman, having oral and vaginal sex using a full condom at all.

Have both men and women previously had sex with more than one person? Yes, maybe a lot.

I'm not sure.

About the girl, I'm not sure if the condom is damaged or not during sex? From my guesses, I think I should take PEP

no risk for HIV, no need for PEP in this case

SmileAndLive
14-07-2023, 18:07

I'm not sure.

Hi Welcome to our forum, a little strange to see a foreigner here. If condom is broken you should know. So you don't need PEP in this situation